Dental Floss - Orange
Our natural Dental Floss is made from compostable Corn-base PLA, coated with Vegetable Wax and organic Sweet Orange Oil. Orange is safe to use with young children and during pregnancy as it is known for its superior but gentle soothing properties.
Flossing daily helps to remove food debris and prevent bacteria from the areas that sometimes regular brushing cannot reach. You should encourage flossing with your child when your child has 2 teeth that touch. This is often around ages 2 to 3. Always floss under the direction of your child’s dentist or primary care provider. Before this age, flossing is not needed. Children often need help with flossing until they are ages 8 to 10.
Georganics Dental Floss is certified Vegan & Cruelty-free and completely biodegradable.
Please Note: Our improved floss is now 20m longer meaning our current containers no longer fit our previous floss. This change increases the product's sustainability and also reduces the effects of shipping.
- Compostable Corn Floss - Plastic free floss that can be composted
- Compostable Packaging - Reduce landfill waste by composting our packaging
- Refillable Dispenser - Top up the glass dispenser with our Refill packs
- Fluoride Free - This floss is completely natural and doesn’t contain Fluoride
- Vegan & Cruelty Free - Certified by the Vegan Society & Cruelty-free International
Gently pull out about 30 centimetres of floss and roll the floss around your thumb to control the strength and position. Floss slowly between each tooth, reaching close to the gum line.
Corn PLA Wax^, Vegetable Wax Wax*^, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil*^. *Organic, ^Natural.