Natural Toothpaste - Tea Tree
This natural mineral-rich toothpaste is blended with organic Tea Tree oil. Throughout history Tea Tree leaves have been used to heal cuts, treat burns, and as a topical application for infections. When it comes to teeth it's one of the best solutions for healing gum disease. The Fluoride and SLS free formulation is an ideal replacement to conventional toothpastes.
Free from Fluoride, SLS & Glycerin
- Mineral-rich formula, promoting remineralisation
- PETA Cruelty-free & Vegan
- In recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid and compostable box
- Supply 60ml: 4 weeks / 120ml: 8 weeks / 1 person / twice a day
- Put a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush
- Brush for 2 minutes and rinse well
- Seal the lid after use, avoiding water entering the jar
- Store in a dry place for up to 12 months after opening
Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Natural.