Introducing 'May, I live more sustainably'
This month we'd like to encourage more people to think about the different ways in which they can live more sustainably. Each week we will be sharing our ideas and inspiration, taking you through each stage of the process from getting used to our products, to composting and reusing our packaging. This week we’re going to focus on the issue at hand… traditional oral care waste.
The Truth About Bathroom Waste
- 264 million - that’s the number of plastic toothpaste tubes thrown away every year and that figure is based on the UK alone.
- 30-40% - the amount of bathroom waste which gets recycled, compared to kitchen 90% of kitchen waste.
- 52,000 - That’s the average amount of bathroom waste each person produces in their lifetime.
We’re sure you’ll agree that these figures are shocking and that if we all made little changes in our combined impact on the planet can be epic. Whether you’re a long-standing Georganics fan or hearing about us for this first time, one thing is true for all of us, we CAN make a difference and continue to do so with every sustainable swap we make to be more conscientious.
If you’re reading this post and are new to natural and zero-waste oral care you’ll be pleased to hear that we’re put on a generous offer this Bank Holiday Monday, to make the switch even more appealing.
Discover Zero-Waste Oral Care with 25% off our Eucalyptus Range.
What Are The Benefits of Eucalyptus
- Eucalyptus oil is an anti-inflammatory germicide that helps soothe receding gums and helps stimulate the growth of new gum tissue.
- Eucalyptus appears to also be active in fighting bacteria that causes tooth decay.
- People also find their mouth feeling fresher after using Eucalyptus products compared to other flavours.
Leave a comment (all fields required)